Saturday, May 16, 2015

SCAM 101: The Big Devil, Little Devils: Scammers at all scale

Hello Everyone. It have been quite sometimes since I posted something.
There have been many comments sent to me related to FXUnited and other Forex based scam. (http://moneyburp.blogspot.com/2015/02/scam-alert-fx-united-capital-guaranteed.html)
Some are furious about it, but many are aware what is going on. I'm glad that I managed to alert the public up to certain level. I'll reply those comments soon in the next  2 to 3 days. Before I do so, I would like warm up with some enlightenment on scam.

Let me introduce to you all, THE BIG BADASS DEVIL PONZI-PYRAMID diagram.


Huh..What is this all about? Who is this Big Badass Devil and the Little Devils?

Before I answer that, let me explain what I meant by Ponzi-Pyramid scam. It's actually a Ponzi scheme which is accelerated by adding a pyramid or MLM structure into it. This have existed for a very long time.


The Big Badass Devil
They are the main conmen, the syndicate, the scammers who starts the so called company to run their scam. Their intention is purely to grab all the money those innocent and/or greedy people willing to throw at them. They have no intention of creating a win-win business model. Well, they are the conmen.

Little Devils
So, who are this Little Devils? Sadly, they are the people who joins a scam by knowingly it is a scam.
Seriously, why would anybody in their sane mind do that?, you may ask. The reason is they just going to use the scam mechanism and earn as much money as they can by becoming among the first who join them. All they care is money. They'll find people to join in so that they can rip off all the money as quickly as they can before the scam mechanism shuts down. Thess people in my opinion are equivalent to the Big Badass Devil, except their gain are slightly smaller. They are not concerned about the innocent people who will be joining under them. All they see is money.

Just take note that, not all the people who joined a scam and recruits members are little devil. They could be some innocent people who didn't realized it's a scam.

Why people beleive this Little Devils? It's because of TRUST and HUMAN BONDING.


No comments:

Post a Comment