Monday, January 26, 2015

I AM BACK! BWAHAHAHAHAH!

After 6 years plus, I finally decided to start writing again on Money Burp after a long hiatus.
Where have I been these past 6 years? Did I manage to become a millionaire? Did I fail with a million Ringgit bankruptcy?
I'm neither a millionaire nor a bankrupt. But, I went thorough amazing mind blowing journery. It took me so long to realize how amazing was my journey.

I'm starting back this blog with a fresh mind. I'm not going to delete my past posts, even thou there might be some mistakes in it. It will remain there. It's a past which I cherish upon. There's nothing to shame about it. In fact, I'm glad to share my thoughts and ideas about money and investment more than 6 years ago.

I'm going to tell you all the main reason I stopped writing this blog. It's for a simple ridiculous reason. Now, when I think about it, I find it quite funny myself for my silliness.

Now, here's the number one reason why I stopped writing this blog in 2008....

I received a comment ridiculing my English. Yup! That's the main reason. I got demotivated and it made me feel down. I read the comment, I deleted it and stopped writing. Since then, I never share my knowledge to many people. I kept most of them to myself, except to few friends. I didn't feel comfortable sharing my opinions and ideas.

For some, this reason could sound silly. But, there are so many people out there in this exact moment who buried their dreams, aspiration and knowledges due to few words of discouragement. I wish I didn't delete that comment, so that I could share it here, how just few words could shut off some people. The me in 2008 is an example.

What did I learn?
The fault is in me, to let someone to affect my mood, to influence me. Does it do any good? Not at all. It shut me off. What good does shutting myself do to me? Instead of ignoring that comment, I took it personally.

So, here is what I'm going to do. I don't give a damn if I have errors in my English. What is important is I deliver the message to the reader. As long they understand it, I will be more than happy. I'm not a professional English language writer. If you would like to comment on my English, I welcome it, but please point the mistakes I made so that I could learn from it. So that I can improve on my next post. If it's a major error, I'll edit it immediately. Please don't ridicule my English just because you envy me of my financial knowledge.

What to expect of my future post?
It will be different. I'll share not only on finances, money and mindset revolving around it. I'll share some life lessons. Making money is just the 'WHAT'. The 'WHY'is more important. But, many forget the 'WHY'and start to chase an endless race to richness.

I'll also touch some topics on getting the right financial educations.
Why some people succeed just by reading books and attending seminar while others don't?
Why so many seminars doesn't help you to make money, instead you are losing money?
Why people are still getting cheated by quick money making scheme or business opportunities?

ALL THESE AND MANY MORE COMING SOON TO MONEY BURP!!!

I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM, HAPPINESS AND DREAMS!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :)

1 comment:

  1. How do we get in touch with you. saw your post about fx forex. btw here's another scam that's pecah already maybe you can cover up on this as well. https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3552097

    ReplyDelete